Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blogosphere Birth

Wow, I'm entering the world of blogging.  I'm actually a little nervous.  So much pressure!  This is my first blog post ever.  And you, as the reader, probably have some questions for me.  Like,

Q.  Why do you decide to start blogging?

 A.  Good question, reader.  I think it probably has something to do with the fact that I'm an avid blog reader.  Besides stalking my sister Lindsey's blog for life updates and cute pics of her kids, I also regularly follow several economic related blogs (nerd-alert!).  Now it's my turn to give back.

Q.  What are you going to write about?

A.  Hmm, not sure yet.  I'm thinking this will be like a back-stage pass to my brain.  Stuff that I find interesting and funny and cool.  Maybe a story or two about living in New York City.  Perhaps I'll introduce you to my amazing girlfriend sometime.  Maybe even some musings about literature or politics.  It's all fair game.

Q.  How often will you post stuff?  I can't get enough of your writing.

A.  Stop it, I'm blushing.  I'll try to write something substantial about once a week, with maybe smaller nuggets of wisdom (aka youtube clips) sprinkled in more frequently.  I know that blogs need to be watered frequently and have proper sunlight to flourish, and so I will try my best to give this blog the care and attention it deserves.

Now do I need a blog sign-off?  Oh well, see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Yea, weldome to the blogging world! Great 1st post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! This is so exciting!! Okay, two ideas for you. First, you might like to check out this blog (a friend's blog): http://blog.spotd.net/. Also, check out sitemeter or another counter. It's kind of fun seeing how many readers you have! Oh, and great first post!

    ReplyDelete